To be transformed people, living transforming lives that glorify God and reveal Him to others
KNOW: Transformed people – We want to be people who through the power and indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit:
- are reconciled to God through salvation in Christ,
- have a new heart,
- are being changed by the renewing of our minds into a new creation,
- are being made in the likeness of Christ.
GROW: Living transforming lives – We want to be people who actively live the journey of Christian faith and life in such a way that we:
- develop a constant attitude of prayer and listening to God,
- progressively become more Christ-centered,
- express and experience life through the presence, power, fruit and gifts of the Holy Spirit,
- live in the reality of the Father’s love and grace,
- live honestly with God, others and self,
- continue to grow in our love for God and others,
- develop an undiluted devotion to Christ,
- pursue a biblically informed view of the world,
- are intentional and disciplined in seeking God’s direction,
- build healthy human relationships,
- speak the truth in love,
- give Scripture reading and other spiritual practices significant priority in our lives,
- engage in purposeful Christian community
SHOW: Lives that glorify God - We want to be people who glorify God in our lives as we:
- bear fruit, love one another and remain in Christ’s love,
- follow Christ’s example in completing the work God has given us to do,
- live in unity with one another,
- do all things for His glory, in a lifestyle of worship,
- establish and proclaim the Lordship of Christ in our lives,
- display genuine faith during times of trial and suffering,
- live in an attitude of thankfulness.
SHOW: Lives that reveal God to others – We want to be people who reveal God to others as we:
- learn to engage the larger world where Christian faith is not necessarily understood,
- intentionally share the message of the Gospel and the reason for the hope we have within us,
- are merciful and generous,
- fulfill our personal “call” with the gifts God has given to us,
- express and exemplify our faith to others within our daily life context,
- overflow with cheerfulness, thanksgiving and hope,
- live as ministers of reconciliation,
- serve others with compassion,
- love one another,
- take care of the “least of these” in Jesus’ name,
- practice hospitality,
- participate with God in His redemptive work within the world.
- proactively respond against injustice and oppression.
 Rom. 5:10-11; 2 Cor. 5:18-20; Ps. 51:10; Ezek. 36:26; Heb. 10:22; Romans 12:1-2; Colossians 3:9-10; 2 Corinthians 5:17; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 3:20-21; 1 John 3:2.
 1 Thess. 5:17; Col. 3:17; Acts 1:8; Gal. 5:22-23; 1 Cor. 12:7-12; John 3:16-17; Rom. 8:35-39; Eph. 4:7; Heb. 4:16; Matt. 22:36-40; Luke 9:23-25; Prov. 3:5-6; Matt. 6:33; Eph. 4:15; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; Psalm 119; Heb. 10:25.
 John 15; John 17; 1 Cor. 10:31; Phil. 2:9-11; 1 Peter 1:6-7; Psalm 69:30
 Matt. 28:18-20; 1 Pet. 3:15; Matt. 5:7; Hos. 6:6; Mic. 6:8; Prov. 22:9; 2 Cor. 9:10-11; Eph. 4:11-15; Rom. 12:6-8; 1 Thess. 5:18; Rom. 15:13; 2 Cor. 5:18-20; Gal. 5:13; 1 Pet. 4:10; John 13:34-35; Rom 13:8; 1 John 4:7-12; Matt. 25:31-46; Isa. 1:17; Rom. 12:13; 1 Pet. 4:9; Isa. 58-6-8.